Kids have been getting a lot of attention for troubling behavior recently…committing mass shootings, posting disturbing viral videos and lashing out at their parents with shocking rage. What is going on!?! In this episode, renowned author and counselor Kim John Payne clears up misconceptions about “disobedient” children and explains how you can bring a balance of power back to your household.
Seeking purpose, health and happiness? International educator, best selling author, researcher and human behavior expert Dr. John Demartini can help you find answers! Don’t miss this diverse episode with one of Jayson’s greatest mentors.
Fighting in front of the kids is a major taboo, but should it be? What if we started treating each conflict in the home as an opportunity for relationship homeschooling? Jayson Gaddis has spent years teaching kids (including his own) about how to do conflict. News flash: Lectures aren’t the answer. Leading by example is!
Not a fan of your inner critic? What if that negative voice inside isn’t your enemy but a valuable part of your internal family? Author, psychotherapist and founder of the Internal Family Systems Model (IFS), Richard Schwartz, says our true “Self” exists side by side with the many parts that make us who we are.
Did you know around one in ten marriages starts as a long-distance relationship? Connor and Vienna are one long-distance couple on their way to marriage and, as professional mentors, they have many gems of wisdom to share.
Find out what’s working for them and see how their insight applies to you!
Wondering HOW The Relationship School® changes lives? If it’s really worth it? Curious why more and more people are saying it’s life changing and the best thing they’ve ever done? In this episode, we hear the honest stories of four Relationship School® students, each living different lives with unique challenges.
Happy New Year! In this special episode, Jayson shares his candid thoughts on what worked for the Smart Couple Podcast last year, what did not and the changes planned for 2018. We also get Jayson’s top ten episodes list from 2017.
What are the success rates of millennials in marriage? These two are high school sweethearts on their way to marriage. Find out what they are doing well that gives them confidence going into marriage.
This smart couple got through one of the greatest relationship challenges: cheating. They committed to changing and bettering themselves and it worked! Listen in to their super vulnerable story around sexuality, shame, and love.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173