We all want a little reassurance. And that’s okay! But as Jayson’s wife Ellen Boeder points, out if you’re needing reassurance because you feel jealous, the issue you should address is the insecurity in your relationship.
What does it take to build a strong team-style partnership? Why do so many entrepreneurial types rely on teamwork in their careers, but struggle to be a team player at home? Renowned therapist and co-founder of The Couples Institue, Pete Pearson, leads Jayson through a body-mind exercise that demonstrates ways to control reaction to stress in conflict and improve teamwork.
Are you just defaulting to monogamy? Ever GENUINELY asked yourself, “Would a different sexual model work better for me?” Author, sex-advice columnist and podcaster, Dan Savage, says we should all ask ourselves these questions regularly.
It’s fair to say that relationship is a journey to discover & learn the answers to one love-related question after another. So, what better way to celebrate this in our 200th EPISODE than to answer as many of your love related questions as we can!
They Went To 5 Different Therapists, Hired Divorce Lawyers And Somehow Stayed Together! – Harville Hendrix & Helen LaKelly Hunt – SC 199
Couples therapy legends Harville Hendrix & Helen Hunt were told by THEIR therapist that they were the couple from hell. Since then they mended and have gone on to write multiple best selling books that have revolutionized the therapy field.
Having awesome friends is great. Having awesome friends ALSO on the personal growth path IS BETTER! Personal growth powerhouses Reuvain Bacal, Will Vanderveer, Keith Kurlander & Jayson Gaddis are longtime friends with a quarter century of coaching & self-improvement experience between them. Listen in on their convo!
We all have a tendency to avoid things that are difficult but Human Connection Specialist and dating coach, Mark Groves, knows where there’s pain there’s gain. Let’s take a look at our wounded, angry warrior sides and see what they have to teach us about loving well!
Who knew saying the words “I’m insecure” could be so sexy!?! It’s time to uncover those insecurities, let go of the entitlement and celebrate where you’re really at on your growth path.
Coaches Neil Sattin and Chloe Urban are a great example of a couple getting it right in the face of some serious challenges. Listen closely and you can snag some of their most helpful relationship tools!
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173