Just because the arguing is over doesn’t mean the relationship is back to normal. In fact, if you don’t know what you’re doing it can take days – even weeks, months or years – to completely heal a relationship after conflict. It doesn’t have to be that way!
In this final installment of a three-part series on conflict, learn four things you can do post-conflict to repair the relationship as quickly as possible. Don’t miss this vital last step in the conflict process!
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Four Things To Do To Reconnect After A Fight [4:00]
- Embracing Conflict Weekend Info [10:00]
- Sign Up For The November Embracing Conflict Week – Promo Code: smartcouple
- Smart Couple Facebook Group
- Roots Community
- Get the Smart Couple Quote Book
- The Relationship School®
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- How to Leave A Podcast Review
The Relationship School’s® Weekend Intensive
In Boulder Colorado! November 9-11, 2018
– Embracing Conflict –
Most of us never received an education about what it takes to make a mature romantic relationship work, especially how to effectively navigate conflict to feel closer rather than erode trust and intimacy. Join us for 2.5 days you can’t afford to miss if you want to go to the next level in your intimate partnerships.