In part two of this three-part series on conflict, Jayson breaks down the two skills you need when you’re in the heat of it and explains the different types of fights.
Few things can rip a partnership or friendship apart like conflict. In part one of this three-part series on conflict, Jayson proposes ten pre-conflict agreements to transform conflict from a threatening experience into a growth opportunity.
Weddings include a lot of really great traditions. But those old school ‘in sickness and in health’ vows suck. Find out how to do vows the right way.
You’ve submitted questions. Jayson’s got answers! This Ask Me Anything episode addresses feelings of inadequacy and mismatched sex drives.
Have a partner, friend or family member with an addiction? Feeling discouraged about their ability to change? Well, often times at the core of addiction … is a relationship problem.
Society often glorifies the caretaker to a saint-like status. But, it’s important to know when caretaking reaches the point of actually being more harmful than helpful.
Do you feel safe and secure? Seen and understood? Supported and loved? On a daily basis? Are you spending a fortune cleaning up after your failed relationships? In this episode, Jayson answers your questions about DPIR® and breaks down why the course is so worth it.
According to professor and therapist Dr. Alexandra Solomon, engaging your partner in conversation about their past experiences is one of the best things you can do to keep your relationship sexy and exciting. Listen in to find out why!
You know those couples where the woman handles almost everything and the man, well … kind of kicks back and acts like a teenager? That’s the mother-son dynamic and in this episode, you’ll learn how to escape that relationship trap and figure out why it happens in the first place.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173