They Went To 5 Different Therapists, Hired Divorce Lawyers And Somehow Stayed Together! – Harville Hendrix & Helen LaKelly Hunt – SC 199
Couples therapy legends Harville Hendrix & Helen Hunt were told by THEIR therapist that they were the couple from hell. Since then they mended and have gone on to write multiple best selling books that have revolutionized the therapy field.
Having awesome friends is great. Having awesome friends ALSO on the personal growth path IS BETTER! Personal growth powerhouses Reuvain Bacal, Will Vanderveer, Keith Kurlander & Jayson Gaddis are longtime friends with a quarter century of coaching & self-improvement experience between them. Listen in on their convo!
We all have a tendency to avoid things that are difficult but Human Connection Specialist and dating coach, Mark Groves, knows where there’s pain there’s gain. Let’s take a look at our wounded, angry warrior sides and see what they have to teach us about loving well!
Who knew saying the words “I’m insecure” could be so sexy!?! It’s time to uncover those insecurities, let go of the entitlement and celebrate where you’re really at on your growth path.
Coaches Neil Sattin and Chloe Urban are a great example of a couple getting it right in the face of some serious challenges. Listen closely and you can snag some of their most helpful relationship tools!
Jayson met up with renowned couples therapy expert and author, Ellyn Bader, at this year’s Interpersonal Neurobiology Conference at UCLA. WOW, was she a treasure trove of insight. Not just theories and concepts, but insight that can be used every day.
Right now, researchers and the public are fascinated with brain science and Dr. Dan Siegel is a legend in that department. Jayson and Dr. Siegel dig in deep in this one, discussing autoimmune disease, rewiring the brain, GMO food, struggles in the therapy field and so much more.
Think a boring sex life is inevitable in a longterm relationship? Wrong! Jamie Wheal and Julie Webster are escaping traditional perceptions around intimacy. Learn how a sexual practice can refresh your relationship AND your nervous system.
A new study shows child abuse should be considered the second largest cause of illness in the U.S.. And yet, our diagnostic system ignores trauma completely. Listen to what trauma expert Bessel van der Kolk has to say about that and get his insight into turning traumatic pain into personal power!
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Setting Boundaries With Ease, Grace and Love – Terri Cole – SC 156
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173
- How To Avoid Dating Narcissistic Men After 40 – Bobbi Palmer – SC 168