Fighting in front of the kids is a major taboo, but should it be? What if we started treating each conflict in the home as an opportunity for relationship homeschooling? Jayson Gaddis has spent years teaching kids (including his own) about how to do conflict. News flash: Lectures aren’t the answer. Leading by example is!
Not a fan of your inner critic? What if that negative voice inside isn’t your enemy but a valuable part of your internal family? Author, psychotherapist and founder of the Internal Family Systems Model (IFS), Richard Schwartz, says our true “Self” exists side by side with the many parts that make us who we are.
Did you know around one in ten marriages starts as a long-distance relationship? Connor and Vienna are one long-distance couple on their way to marriage and, as professional mentors, they have many gems of wisdom to share.
Find out what’s working for them and see how their insight applies to you!
Wondering HOW The Relationship School® changes lives? If it’s really worth it? Curious why more and more people are saying it’s life changing and the best thing they’ve ever done? In this episode, we hear the honest stories of four Relationship School® students, each living different lives with unique challenges.
Happy New Year! In this special episode, Jayson shares his candid thoughts on what worked for the Smart Couple Podcast last year, what did not and the changes planned for 2018. We also get Jayson’s top ten episodes list from 2017.
What are the success rates of millennials in marriage? These two are high school sweethearts on their way to marriage. Find out what they are doing well that gives them confidence going into marriage.
This smart couple got through one of the greatest relationship challenges: cheating. They committed to changing and bettering themselves and it worked! Listen in to their super vulnerable story around sexuality, shame, and love.
Are you aware that the self-regulation model that spirituality promotes could be negatively impacting your partnership? Ellen and Jayson share their own journey with spirituality and how it helped, and hurt, their relationship.
John Gray, author of Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus, says that as gender roles change, so are our hormones, making many relationships…complicated.
As I found out in this episode, John Gray is willing to stir up controversy to prove traditional gender roles and behavior shouldn’t be abandoned completely if we want to be physically healthy and happy in our relationships.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Setting Boundaries With Ease, Grace and Love – Terri Cole – SC 156
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173
- How To Avoid Dating Narcissistic Men After 40 – Bobbi Palmer – SC 168
- Overcoming The ‘Nice Guy’ Syndrome – Robert Glover – SC 170
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- How to Make a Long Distance Relationship Work – Connor & Vienna – SC 181