Ever feel stuck in that old story about not feeling like you will ever find the one? Here’s a short 1 min video that might help you snap out of that mentality.
These 3 questions that Terri Cole came up with our awesome to get to what’s going on on your side of the relationship dynamic.
One woman wrestles with a common relationship question- Should I stay or should I go? In pain and washed-out by indecision, it was this one counter-intuitive move that had her find her path.
These 3 elements are not only needs, but requirements to go the distance in a long-term relationship. Check them out, then evaluate if you have them or not. Then, take action.
A year ago my heart pulled me in a scary direction. I found myself struggling for courage to follow its guidance. Here is what it took to make the leap.
Is it common for married couples to stop having sex after many years of marriage? Hell yes! In my own marriage of 10 years, we’ve had short periods of no sex. Here’s why we and so many other couples might let their sex life drift…...
I recently started something new. I changed my career. I changed my life. I trained and studied for a year with Jayson Gaddis and became a Certified Relationship Coach. Now I am on a new path and I’m feeling really energized and exposed.
Feeling understood by your partner can be a tall order. Here is the one thing that matters even more to this woman
Every couple will make these relationship mistakes, at least early on. Then, the smart folks advance by doing this one simple move.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171