If you are in a relationship where someone treats you like shit, it’s time to stop focusing on them and look in the mirror.
Do you have to sacrifice who you are to get or keep love? Hell no. But the fear of losing yourself in a relationship is very common and the good news is there’s another option and it’s right under your nose…
This post debunks one of the most common relationships myths that the new age movement perpetuates. If you think you have to be happy with yourself before you enter a relationship, you may never feel worthy of another person’s love, and you may actually be blocking that love in your life.
Knowing and expressing your needs to each other is a bottom line item for a successful relationship, and ultimately a way to make sure you’re on the same page. But, what if you have different needs in a relationship?
Be smart. And be with someone smart. Be a smart couple where you both know and own your issues and work on them in order to earn the fulfilling relationship you dream of.
Tight on money this holiday season? This gift will cost you no money and only five minutes of your time to give. And, people want this more than a material gift anyway.
Instead of saying ‘you should’, I used these two words and it changed my life…
When it comes to feeling loved you might be speaking different languages. One of you values work while the other wants time together. Hmmm. How to deal? Read this.
Ever feel stuck in that old story about not feeling like you will ever find the one? Here’s a short 1 min video that might help you snap out of that mentality.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173